Sunday, January 1, 2012

Is that really a tattoo...?

I've seen some really clever Raiders tattoos over the years but I don't think I have ever seen one of the...Oakland Coliseum.
Is that for real?

Wow, from the look of those grilling tongs, I am going to guess the guy had the tat done to memorialize all of the great tailgating he has experienced in the parking lot. He doesn't look old enough to have lived through the glory days of the franchise but who knows. I applaud him for his devotion to the Raiders. Though, I wonder if he realizes the Coliseum is actually run by the City of Oakland and Alameda County, not the Raiders.

Photo credit to Al Reyes of Bay Area Sports Drive.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of course its real thats me,I have several unique and clever raider tattoos!

Roseann Torrez said...

That's my brother!!! A True Raider Fan For Life!!!!!!